shyftplan is the leading cloud- & AI-supported shift scheduling provider. shyftplan combines, among other things, workforce management, absence management, and employee communication in one tool and can be connected to all common HR systems.
More than 500 customers globally trust and optimize their shift planning and operations with shyftplan – including Siemens Energy, ZF, Teufel, Hipp, Hive, Homeday, Dean & David, EDEKA, TIER, Sana Kliniken.
- Save time, automatically: By relying on our fully automated & digitized shift planning, you not only save time but also money
- More success through satisfied employees: Scheduling, according to your employees’ needs, makes work more effective, efficient, and enjoyable for everyone
- Safety first: shyftplan provides full protection against any errors or risks. This means fewer worries and fewer disruptions to your business
What Does the Integration With Personio Look Like?
How the integration works
- User provisioning (Transfer of employee data): With the Personio and shyftplan integration, newly created employees are automatically transferred to shyftplan every hour. The data integration minimizes duplicate data entry and harmonizes data records in all systems.
- Update of employee data: In Personio, updated employee data will automatically be transferred to shyftplan with a maximum delay of 1 hour. This ensures that employee-relevant information is always up-to-date in all systems.
- Time tracking and absence management: The automatic synchronization of minute-accurate attendances and absences including break times of individual employees takes place once a day from shyftplan to Personio. All payroll relevant employee information are automatically available in Personio.
Setting up the Interface
The setup will be done on the project together with a shyftplan Customer Support Manager.
Employee data is transferred from shyftplan including:
- First name
- Last name
- Hire date
- Weekly hours
The pricing for shyftplan depends on the requirement and users. For more information or to get in touch visit the shyftplan website.
Would you like to learn more about the advantages of automated shift planning? shyftplan's experts are happy to help. Simply book your personal meeting now or send Dieter Kast a short email at firstname.lastname@example.org.