LearnUpon LMS was founded on a belief: learning should be simple, and its impact should be big. And today, LearnUpon is helping businesses around the world do just that. By championing simple, learner-centric experiences and results-focused support, they make it easy for you to deliver learning that impacts what matters: performance, retention, and growth.
- Learner-focused: Create an easy and engaging experience that makes learner goals simpler to achieve
- Centralized: Streamline how you create, manage, deliver, and track training within a single solution
- Multi-audience: Create unique environments in seconds to train every audience - employees, partners, and customers
- Results-focused: Partner with their expert Customer Experience team from implementation and beyond to shape a personalized strategy for success
What Does the Integration With Personio Look Like?
- Automate user provisioning
Ensure your people can learn from the get-go by automatically adding and inviting new employees to LearnUpon when they are added to Personio.
- Optimize employee journeys
Keep your employee data up-to-date, without the manual effort, by automatically sending relevant employee information to LearnUpon when it's updated in Personio.
- Remove old employees
Effortlessly manage employee access by automatically disabling users in LearnUpon as soon as the termination date is reached in Personio.
Transfer of data
Employee data is transferred from Personio to LeanrUpon including:
- First name
- Last name
- Termination date
- Last modified at
Setting up the interface
Your LearnUpon Customer Success Manager or the support team turn on the integration for your portal. You as admin set it up for your organization. 1. From main navigation in LearnUpon go to Settings > Integrations > HR Integrations. 2. Select Personio. 3. Select + Connect. 4. In Connect Personio dialog, enter Client ID and Client secret from Personio. 5. Select Connect.
LearnUpon LMS has 3 pricing editions based on a monthly active user model. A free trial of LearnUpon is also available. For more information, visit LearnUpon’s pricing page.