Join is a talent attraction software that includes a multi-posting solution that helps companies generate more candidates with minimal effort. Recruiters can create simple and beautiful job ads that are optimized for helping as many candidates as possible to apply. All jobs are automatically published on 10+ free job boards (number depends on job location).
Maximise your candidate reach with Join!
Join helps you target your next great hire by multiposting your job ad. You can achieve maximum reach and visibility by publishing your job ads across 10+ job boards for free and promoting them on 100+ premium job platforms.
- Build modern job ads to attract more candidates.
- Post your job to 100+ job boards.
- Simplify your hiring process and workflow.
What Does the Integration With Personio Look Like?
Setting up the interface
- Head over to Personio and navigate to Settings > API credentials.
- Click on Recruiting API key and copy company ID and access token.
- (Optional) Create a “Join” channel to have the candidate be tagged as coming from Join. To do so, navigate to Settings > Recruiting > Channels and create a new option by entering a name (e.g. “Join”) and clicking the plus button. Once done you can copy the “Channel ID”.
- (Optional) Create a custom candidate attribute to have the original source (e.g. Indeed, Stepstone) be displayed on Personio. To do so, navigate to Settings > Recruiting > Attributes > Candidate profile and add a new attribute by entering a name (e.g. Join original source) and selecting “text” type and saving it. Once done you can copy the “API name”.
- Fill in this form with the data collected above.
- Join will enable the integration and notify you once it is ready, please allow up to one full working day.
Transfer of data
Open job positions are retrieved from the XML-Feed. Application data will then be sent from Join to Personio via API.
Join offers different subscription plans scaling with the number of jobs published. Premium job ad slots can be booked optionally for single jobs. Contact Join via email or check out our website for more information.