GAIA Technologies integration
About GAIA Technologies
GAIA is the digital inhouse lawyer for SMEs, offering digital legal processes. GAIA's mission is to help companies manage their legal affairs as efficient as possible, to be able to focus on growing the business. The solution includes Cap Table Management, ESOP Management, a Data Room, automatic resolutions and contract templates.
Why GAIA Technologies?
- Legally correct: All legal documents can be provided by lawyers
- Flexibility & Scalability: Supports your requirements and scales as you grow.
- Data driven: Helps you visualize legal data and exchange it with other tools you use
What Does the Integration With Personio Look Like?
User Provisioning: When you integrate Personio and GAIA, new employees can automatically be added to GAIA when added in Personio - for a fast and streamlined onboarding.
Employee Updates: Whenever employee data is updated in Personio it automatically updates in GAIA, too. This ensures your employee information is up-to-date all the time.
Employee records: Employee records such as times of parental leave or part time periods are automatically updated in GAIA too, to allow GAIA to automatically caculate the Vesting of options to reduce the necessary time of manual adjustments.
Transfer of data
Employee data is transferred from Personio to GAIA Technologies GmbH including:
- first name
- last name
- weekly working hours
- hire date
- termination date
Setting up the interface
- Navigate to stakeholders from the left side menu
- click on add
- on modal pop-up at the top select “Bulk Import”
- select “Import from HR System”
- click on “Setup Integration”
- click on “Connect” on the Personio row
- add client Id and Secret
- click on “Connect”
Contact GAIA Technologies
The price for GAIA depends on your company size and the selected packages. Prices start at EUR 300 per month. For more information visit the GAIA homepage.
If you would like to learn more about GAIA, visit the GAIA website.