become.1 simplifies employee benefits: Central administration of all existing and new benefits through one platform with minimal administrative effort all the way from setting up the program up to payroll accounting. In the wide selection of become.1 benefits solutions, every employee will find the right offer and can use it perfectly for his or her individual interests thanks to the flexible design.
Benefits bandwidth: Digital meal allowance, flexible mobility budget, internet reimbursement, health courses, KiTa reimbursement, recovery allowance, digital voucher pool, incentives, monthly goodies.
- Complete integration
From tax know-how to communication and payroll - everything is integrated in the become.1 platform.
- Individual and flexible
Benefits can be easily adjusted individually and flexibly monthly for all employees, specific user groups or individual employees on the become.1 platform
- All in one platform
The complete benefits variety in one solution - in addition to the holistic offering of tax-advantaged benefits, existing programs can be easily integrated into the become.1 platform.
- Tax safe
The become.1 platform complies with all tax guidelines that apply to employee benefits.
What Does the Integration With Personio Look Like?
Streamline your onboarding process by automatically creating a new employee within the become.1 platform by importing it from Personio. All relevant data is transferred with just one click, saving you time and errors.
Transfer of data
Employee data is transferred from become.1 to Personio including:
- first name
- last name
- cost centers
Setting up the interface
- Within the become.1 platform navigate in the Menu to Administration > Company Administration select your company and go to Integrations.
- Copy the “Your client ID” and “Your secret”
- Navigate in the Menu to Administration > User Administration > click the button in the top right corner > Import user from HRS
To get the client ID and secret, define the become.1 API within the Personio platform. The following steps have to be followed.
- Navigate to Settings > API credentials > Generate new credential with the following settings:
Name: become.1 API Credentials
Integration: become.1 / Other
Personal data: Employees – read
- Choose attributes: E-Mail, EmployeeID, First Name, Last Name, Status, Subcompany, Cost Center
- Generate new credential > Copy “Your client ID” and “Your secret”
For more information or a short demonstration of the become.1 platform, please contact the become.1 sales team here.